Archive for November, 2010
This should have been posted on Halal-o-ween but better late than never. The events narrated in this story are true, the name of the people have been changed for the purpose of annonymity.
(1) On a foggy Thursday afternoon in Romania Ahmet was going back to his home from the Mosque of Transylvania, he decided to rest in the park.
(2) Unknown to him however Pasha Dracula (the nephew of the more famous Count Dracula) had been hiding close by.
(3) The Pasha was expecting a swift victory and having Ahmet’s blood for iftar that day but Ahmet was smart one. He had heard of the legend of the Pasha so he had taken precautions. He lied down and whistled for his secret weapon.
(4) And in no time Pasha Dracula was running for his life, his plans for iftar were foiled.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Abu Pokemon has been nominated for the Brass Crescent Awards. This means that people actually read this blog, what a relief.
Now that there is a burst of traffic on this blog because of the nomination I would like to point out to the new readers why they should vote for this blog. (Inspired from the Rally To Restore Sanity/Fear)
(1) If you do not vote for Abu Pokemon then the Terrorists will win:
(2) If you do not vote for Abu Pokemon then Britney Spears will become president:
(3) If you do not vote for Abu Pokemon then Gay Muslim Illegal Aliens will take your job:
You can vote at the following URL: http://www.brasscrescent.org/